· Private Messages
· Recommend Us
· Search
· Web Links
· Your Account

Make a Donation

Help keep this site running!

Weather Near the Ranch
·Current Conditions: Clear in Bozeman, MT (as of 4:00 AM 9/2/2014)
·Forecast for Tuesday, September 02, 2014 for Bozeman, MT

read more...

Who's Online
There are currently, 133 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Achillies Marlboro Stuff :: View topic - Background check
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Background check
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Achillies Marlboro Stuff Forum Index -> Marlboro Ranch Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jmat1226

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:11 pm    Post subject: Background check Reply with quote

Do they perform a background check on just the winner or on the guest also? Thanks!
metnorm
Inferno
Inferno

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i believe the paper work said that it would be on both.
amanda_irene1
Blaze
Blaze

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

both winner and guest must pass b.g. check , if guest is not approved they do give you another chance to bring someone else.
Jmat1226

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure if my husband will pass and I don't have anyone else that can go. I guess I'll see what happens!
amanda_irene1
Blaze
Blaze

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have read alot on past peeps who thoght they would have issues and some that did, if you dont care to share the reason you are worried I will tell my opinion, but if to private no biggie Smile
Jmat1226

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He has 3 months left on a deferred sentence from 5 years ago. Which means its not a conviction, but I guess we shall see. I've got my fingers crossed. I'd be satisfied with a cash out too.
amanda_irene1
Blaze
Blaze

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yikes.. that could be a hit or a miss... if it stops him it would prob be because he is still currently dealing with it, i think the paper work said they could not currently be on any type of probation or any thing, and if im not mistaking just because your guest in not approv:-)
mixie3stp

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:48 am    Post subject: Will I pass the background check? Reply with quote

I just received my Pre-Paperwork. I am worried about the background check. I am 28 now - and had 1 DUI when I was 17 and then two more when I was 20.

I also had a drug felony charge of selling and possession (which I really wasnt, but doesn't matter anyhow) Also when I was 20.

It was expunged after I did 18 months of Drug Classes.

Do you guys think I will pass??? Please let me know! Feel free to email me, I don't know how this thing works really!

mixie3stp@hotmail.com
amanda_irene1
Blaze
Blaze

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as far as the dui's i dont think they will stop you, the other thing might have but if you got it expunged they should be able to see that sooo i think you got a good chance of going! Keep us updated Smile
Rmabry200
Flicker
Flicker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The DUIs don't matter as long as you aren't on probation I had one on 10 yrs ago and my background is clean
KriticKilled
Flicker
Flicker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wondering if your husband passed. You didn't seem to post anything. Did he pass? I'm worried my husband might not pass either. He has a felony from back in 1998. It would break his heart if I can't go just because of a stupid choice he made 14 years ago.
lalo8hdez
Torch
Torch

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Marlboro-Rock-the-Ranch-Winter-March-2012/218489871578994?skip_nax_wizard=true
Colagirl

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:41 am    Post subject: Background chrck Reply with quote

[quote="Jmat1226"]He has 3 months left on a deferred sentence from 5 years ago. Which means its not a conviction, but I guess we shall see. I've got my fingers crossed. I'd be satisfied with a cash out too.[/quote]
Code:

Did you ever find out? I just got my first packet in the mail and I am in the same boat with my husband. I didn't know if it was even worth it to go through the notary n filling out the paperwork.
froghoppinchic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:55 pm    Post subject: grrr!!! Reply with quote

Freaking out!! I have been trying to get this for years.Ive been doing it on mine and my soon to be hubbys accts! i wanna go sooo bad. but hes got a somewhat shady past. theres lots of people posting on here about the same thing and none of them are posting the outcome!! Sad could someone please post the outcome as most of the shady pasts are close to what his is also....how xtensive is this background check.im going to freak out on him!lol someone better save him!lol if i would have known he could poss be d/q'd we never would have done it in his name! Sad its so close to my bday too!and we r getting married in sept! this would be so perfect.please any outcomes???lol
cwcwpa6
Flicker
Flicker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:12 am    Post subject: background check info Reply with quote

My son was just sent a fedex letter saying he "was not in compliance with the rules" the only thing he ever got in trouble for was 4/2008 he got arrested for a nickle bag of weed. did not do any time and now his case says inactive. We are doing our own background check for him and contacting the company because it is very unfair . coleen
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Achillies Marlboro Stuff Forum Index -> Marlboro Ranch Talk All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: